a Feldenkrais Method® Workshop
- Learn to reduce tension
- Reduce risk of overuse injury
- Restore lost function
- Develop an easy, effortless quality to your hands & arms
- Refine dexterity for creative expression or work activities
Who Can Benefit by this Workshop?
- Musicians, Artists, Massage Therapists, Physicians, IT Professionals, Dentists
- People with arthritis, carpal tunnel, repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Individuals with a history of overwork overuse or injury
- Using the remarkable Awareness Through Movement® process, you will learn a unique approach to reducing tension & improving comfort. This approach does not involve stretching or strengthening, but rather, uses small, gentle movements & awareness to bring about movement that is easy, effortless, integrated & supported. The Feldenkrais Method® of Somatic Education provides tools to manage tension & chronic pain.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
A RELAXED BODY HEALS ITSELF!
The Feldenkrais Method combines movement with awareness to bring about profound & lasting change.
These movement sequences are distinct from ‘stretching’ found in typical exercise programs.
What Shall I Wear?
Loose fitting, layered ‘comfort-wear’ which is easy to move in.
What Shall I Bring?
Just bring yourself, an open mind & a bottle of water.
Space is limited. Register early.
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
When & Where
Saturdays 2~5 pm Call for current schedules ROOM TO MOVE STUDIO 662 Broadview Avenue, Rear Downstairs (south of Broadview Subway Station) VISIT: www.YourBodyTellsTheTruth.ca REGISTER: Marlene Kennedy 416.406.0054
Your Nervous System is Smarter Than You Are!